Something for you to try this Christmas Genieabers. It’s been getting the thumbs up from those who tried.
The starter info…
Chocolate Protein Cake with Vanilla Protein Frosting
Blended together and baked at 180 C (356 F) for ~30 minutes on a round cake mold.
* 1/2 cup of greek yogurt (Total 0%)
* 3/4 cup of liquid egg whites
* 1/2 cup of adzuki beans (or black beans – always canned and unsalted)
* 3/4 cup of chocolate whey protein
* 1 tbsp of cocoa
* 1/8 cup of vanilla whey protein
* 1 small banana
* 1/4 cup of pea protein (consider using coconut flour instead)
* 1 tbsp of fitness fiber (or psyllium husks)
* 1/8 cup of quinoa flakes (or oats)
* 3/8 cup of nuts and seeds (optional)
Just blended together and added to a ziplock back with the nozzle at the end.
* 1/2 cup of vanilla casein
* 1/2 cup of Greek yogurt (same as above)
* 3 tbsp of water
Per 1/4 of the cake and frosting.
* Calories: 207
* Protein: 26g
* Carbs: 17g (3.4g sugars)
* Fat: 3.5g (0.5g sat)
* Fiber: 4.5g
Macros per 1/4 of the cake + frosting ~ 207kcals, 26g protein, 17g carbos (3.4g sugars), 3.5g fat (0.5g sat) and 4.5g fiber!
Make sure you Like me on Facebook